MOBILE UKULELE ORCHESTRA
MOBILE UKULELE ORCHESTRA BROUGHT TO YOUR SCHOOL, EVENT OR ANY WHERE AT ALL!
Our highly qualified and dynamic teachers will bring our very own UKULELE orchestra to you!
Your students will learn beginner music theory, some amazing chords, well-known and inspiring songs, and as well as ensemble playing, while all the while using our most important instrument - the human voice to develop their intrinsic love, passion and talent for music!
Classes can be booked as a once off wonderful taster workshop, or as part of a 10 week master plan!
We are happy to tailor a specific lesson plan to suit your particular needs
We incorporate wonderful Kodaly and Orff methodologies into all our highly engaging and dynamic lessons, and your students will be left wanting more!
Book your session in today
Minimum booking 1 hour session
Mobile Ukulele Orchestra (MUO)
The Melbourne Inner North Performing Arts Academy
4 Bolingbroke st
Pascoe Vale, VIC, 3044
0422 350 290
OverviewThe Melbourne Inner North Performing Arts Academy (MINPAA) is a social enterprise community music school that celebrates the importance of music education in all areas of the community. That music education is a wonderful way of stimulating brain development, creating self discipline, and creating connections with others. We strive to build communities through music education.
Mobile Ukulele OrchestraThe Melbourne Inner North Performing Arts Academy (Minpaa) is now offering their wonderful Mobile Ukuleke Orchestra (MUO) workshops to the public. They are happy to come to groups of individuals in any setting, whether it be a playgroup, a festival, a nursing home, a school, a party or a specialist institution, whereby all musical instruments, professional expertise and teaching materials are brought to you
Goals of our MUO
- To provide the highest level of vocal and instrumental learning incorporating several well-researched teaching pedagogical methods including Orff and Kodály
- To instill a love for music in all individuals based on the well-founded belief that all individuals are intrinsically musical
- To provide the platform for individuals to connect with others through their love of music as either a soloist or as part of an ensemble
- To develop and improve literacy through the learning of music theory and recognition of musical notation
- To have a completely joyful and exciting musical experience, sparking interest for future learning community
Please contact us via email for more information
Natasha and the team at the Melbourne Inner North Performing Arts Academy